Monday, October 5, 2009

Letting Go

Last night, I wrestled with thoughts of finances swirling through my head. Sometime in the middle of the night to early morning, I surrendered to God.

I got out of bed refreshed and ready for the day. The financial concern which loomed so large yesterday resolved itself during the day, with no help from me. By taking my hands off, I allowed the miracle to take place.

Thank you God for once again taking care of me and matters beyond my control.

A wise person referred me to Psalm 131 and I would like to share it with you:

"Lord, I have given up my pride and turned away from my arrogance,
I am not concerned with great matters or with subjects too difficult for me
Instead, I am content and at peace,
As a child lies quietly in its mother's arms,
so my heart is quiet within me.
Israel, trust in the Lord now and forever!"

P.S., Stevie you were right--something worked out! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I pray we will remember to keep our trust in God. What a wonderful Psalm! Keep em coming Lisa ZOOK

    ReplyDelete