Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kipper's Kostume

Kipper loves getting dressed up for Halloween. I first experienced this last year when he started getting excited as the four of us were getting dressed. I found a shirt from an old ninja costumes my kid's had and put it on him. He was so proud! He pranced around and sat for pictures.

This year it was more hectic and I was already costumed and the kids had gone out. Kipper sat in the window watching the trick or treaters. When a break in the action came, I went into the closet where I keep clothes to donate or for the next garage sale. I found a Dallas Cowboy's jersey-type T-shirt with T. Owens on the back. I brought it out and Kipper sat at attention. He let me pull his arms through the sleeves. Later my husband added devil horns on the back of his neck and declared him "Terrible Terrell Owens". Terrell was cut by Dallas in May of this year and now he was back with a vengence!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. Yes, Kipper does love dressing up for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should try taking him to a few houses next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea--just the close neighbors! Not Sugar's house though. :-)

    ReplyDelete