Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Living Up to My Potential

Just for today I am making a decision to get my light out from under the bushel basket and let it shine for all to see! I have kept it hidden, or doused it, or covered it with a shade for too long. God has blessed me with gifts and talents. He has done so that I might share them with others. When I feel myself backing down and wanting to shy away from my potential, I will ask God to be with me and help me persevere.

I will be proud of my accomplishments today. I will be grateful for all I have been given and am yet to experience. I will expect abundance, joy, and peace. I will remember that it helps no one to try and be less than. Instead, I will be who God intended. I will face the possibility of overwhelming myself and others.

2 comments:

  1. Keep your light out for all to see for it truely is a wounderful thing!!!! Zook

    ReplyDelete
  2. let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

    ReplyDelete