Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Read this for free!

Buy, Buy, Buy!
Spend, Spend, Spend!
Is anyone else tired of the holiday crunch for our cash?

I can't open my inbox without finding 5 or more emails vying to separate my bills from my wallet.

Every website, blog, or whatever is always trying to sell me something. Can you just give me a break?

Could we all slow down a little bit and spend some time with our families: talk to each other and be together? Could we spend dinner together instead of money?

Okay, I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent! And it didn't cost you anything. And you can reply for free too! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%, and that's tax free, too! The slowing down and paring down worked wonders for our little family at Thanksgiving. Now, if we can just stay in the slow lane for Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's, we'll be home free. And I'll feel all the richer in so many ways. Blessings, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete