Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kipper's Kanine Kraziness

It's been a while since I blogged about my Brittany, but he's been rather inspiring now that the weather is nicer...

My neighbor put up a white privacy fence this past fall and Kipper discovered a new past time: trying to dig a hole under the fence. Yesterday we found a hole about a foot in circumference and depth.

So we put a board over the hole. Today, Kipper found yet another past time for when he is outdoors: knocking over the garage trash can and eating popsicle wrappers. His breath is rather sweat smelling, but I think his plastic binging brought on the vomit he produced on the living room bay window while my husband was busy picking up his doggie doo doo in the backyard. And here I thought it was the lettuce Kipper ate yesterday...

But his vegetable addiction will have to wait for a future blog. In the meantime, pray for me. It is only through God's grace that the dog is still alive and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment